Monday 6 October 2008

Halloween Pumpkin Automation

Woody sure knows how to have fun during Halloween! This Halloween Pumpkin is sure to put the fear into some of the trick or treaters who dare come for candy at Woddy’s house. Since Woody is a control electrician he is using some expensive gear to control his creations but the same effect could be done on a tiny budget with some hobby electronics.

"Most of my haunt is controlled by a Allen Bradly SLC 5/04. My sound is controlled from Digital Sound Repeaters, Mp3 players, and a computer 8 channel sound card.I use stand alone controllers like Prop-1,A/B pico,and VSA software. I’ve just started to teach my self mold making and sculpting. If anyone has questions or needs a little help with making your own animatronics just ask."


No comments: